Go Go GoPosted: August 24, 2011
Thanks so the new feature on facebook, I learned that two years ago yesterday I was “go go go.” Well that makes sense as I was planning a wedding, but it made me think about how much I have done and how much things have changed in the last few years.
In the last three years I:
- Quit my job (a career I had for 13 years)
- Moved across the country
- Planned a wedding
- Got married
- Threw a killer Halloween party (including making serious paper mache decorations like mounted elf heads, and a troll foot umbrella stand)
- Started volunteering at my local nature center
- Organized and put out a Holiday Compilation album for charity
- Helped plan a Yule Ball
- Suffered through my Mother’s death
- Concurrently recorded TWO CDs (in a span of about six months)
- Played the LARGEST show of my life (in front of several hundred people)
- Went on tour – Ohio down to Texas up to Chicago and back down to Ohio with many stops in between
- Completed NaNoWriMo (aka National Novel Writing Month) Which means I wrote a 50,000 word novella in the month of November
- Moved again (this time East instead of North)
- Went on a mini-tour from Virginia down to Florida and back
- Decided to go back to school for Audio Production and am 1/2 way through my first quarter now
Am I missing anything?
Wow. That is a lot of stuff accomplished. Go me! Go go go!